Friday, March 30, 2012

Max no. of parameters in functions

Hi,
Can anybody tell me the max no of parameters that we can use in a single
UDF?
Thanks!!BOL:

A function can have a maximum of 1,024 parameters.|||BOL:

A function can have a maximum of 1,024 parameters.
Thanks a lot Sean.|||Hi,
Can anybody tell me the max no of parameters that we can use in a single
UDF?
Thanks!!Half of me shudders every time I see a post about SQL Server's maximum capacity, and the other half tingles with excitement at the future potential consulting income.|||anybody ever made a UDF with that many no of parameters ?|||anybody ever made a UDF with that many no of parameters ?|||anybody ever made a UDF with that many no of parameters ?

Plz listen,don't blame me for that,I found the question in an online test for the MCDBA 70-229 exam (Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition).:D

and the other half tingles with excitement at the future potential consulting income.

Batman is an experienced person and has all the future insights which protect him from danger. :D ;)|||not blaming you for anything ... i was just thinking aloud ;)|||not blaming you for anything ... i was just thinking aloud ;)
yea,there you are,I too was running in that same road a few hours ago.:D :D|||I am a late riser ... mostly go out on evening walks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment